Monday 5 May 2008

Drugs!

Drugs are a common part of modern society these days. Celebrities bring drugs further into the media as a lot of well known celebs are known to have taken drugs. As the youth see there fave celebrities taking illegal substances then what are the chances of young people trying drugs to be like there fave celebs VERY HIGH I feel. I don't understand why people feel the need to take drugs I have known people in the past who have taken drugs and have been offered certain drugs myself and I have always said no. I remember in school watching a documentary about Leah Betts and it put me off drugs for life that young girls whole life was snatched away because she chose to take an Ecstasy tablet. It just proves that you don't really know how the substances are made and what you are putting into your body so why bother? Why take drugs when it is common knowledge that they can have serious side effects. It just seems completely pointless to me.
I have included a link to the website Frank which has info on various dangerous drugs
http://www.talktofrank.com/home_html.aspx

No comments: